Friday 22 June 2012

Your Boy leaves you hanging & you love someone else?

Question


Dear Silencer,
I am currently in a relationship and whenever my friends ask me,'hey do you have a boyfriend?' I would reply no.Why do i reply no? It's because my boyfriend is like as if he does not even exist in my life. It was all flowery and beautiful during THE BEGINNING! After that,everything starts to be flat and gloomy.
He doesn't contact me that often.Just maybe 2 text message per week! What did i do to deserve this! He left me hanging for 7 months! 7 GOD DAMN months! nothing! when i asked him please let me go,he won't let me! What is he trying to do? please oh please tell me!
Guys are always like this? Beautiful in the beginning of a relationship,after that,then only they show their true colors? Please,if he want to leave me hanging this way,all i want is just for him to let me go.
I'm in love with someone,but if he doesn't let me go,i feel guilty loving that person.
That person takes care of me so well. It's already 4 months since he took care of me,and i'm so happy.And i believe that this guy would be the one that wont leave my side like this son of a b****.
Silencer sir,please tell me what should i do?

Answer:

Relax my young lady,i think you wrote this in a very angry mood.
K firstly,did you do any mistake? The way you write as if like it's all his fault. And i'm feeling the same way as well! xD
Listen,yes it's true a guy would do 1001 things when they try to court a girl making them attracted to them by looking at their charms and also kindness.But my dear,some guys,or maybe more than half of the guys in the world,only do all of these nice flowery things in the beginning of the relationship,or pre-relationship (when he was trying to have you). After a while,they will show their true colors and that time you'll be like 'good god,why did i even met you and accept you?!'. That sort of question will just simply pop out.
About him leaving you hanging?
I suggest you move on,if he leaves you just like that,like i said in the previous post,LOVE YOURSELF before YOU LOVE OTHERS. Are you happy? Are you laughing with him? or are you always laughing with the current guy you're hanging out with now? You can see! There is no need to feel guilty because if a guy doesn't give you any attention and show that he cares,do you want him to do that as well after you're married to him? he just go to work,or maybe he has an outstation project for few weeks and he doesn't even call you.Whatever reason he gives you for not contacting you is not acceptable! Why?! don't tell me you cannot steal just 5 minutes of your 24 hours just to call or text saying how much he loves you and misses you?
Bloody hell!
Yes,maybe you think it'll be disloyalty to do such a thing,but one thing,before you want to get married and really set up a family,you need to choose the best out of the best among all.the guy that could provide you a great future,even if you're not loaded with cash but you are still happy with him every single heavenly day of your life. OR do you wish for a guy that gives a reason and ignore you? It's not called disloyal,but it's called choosing what's best for yourself. It's you who is going to live your life.
He crossed the border line,he don't make you happy,that's it,time to fly.
I can accept a month or two,but 7 months? that's just way to much.
Get a grip,be brave and dump him! no matter what!
Because we are scare that he might have a motive of,he is trying to get another girl,but the girl needs time,so what he would do is,if the girl accept him,you're gone,if the girl doesn't,then he will roll back down to you.-typical guy these days.
So,be happy,you know what's best for you.If the new guy truly loves you,then please,he deserve a chance of loving you and you to love him as well.
Like i always say,
Hanabuteo yeolkkaji modeun ge da han suwi (From one to ten, everything is one level above)

Good Luck!


''Hanabuteo yeolkkaji modeun ge da han suwi
Morae beolpan wireul michin deusi ttwieobwado geotteunhan uri''
- TOP Big Bang,Fantastic Baby

Contact me via email at:
kaminaridestiny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment