Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sign That She Loves You?

Question:

Dear Silencer,
I would just want to ask a titsy bit of question. Well,i love this lady..she is 21 years old..while i'm 20..
Despite my younger age..both of us don't seem to be awkward in almost about everything.
We are very open..we are also very close indeed.
And yes..i do love her with all my heart..lovely as it sounds..she does not show any sign that she loves me or maybe have feelings...But however,i do notice that once in a while,when we are close,her hands is like getting closer and closer to mine..until the skin contacted..and then once in a while she will sit beside me and when she sits,she makes sure that he leg touches mine.i'm not sure if its on purpose or its just nothing.
She doesn't get close to any guys or walk with them..just me~ When we walk together,we walk closely..when i'm down..she is always there.I mean like a friend would always there for you right?
And i saw,when i switch class,she'll be very down..i had to because my lecturer told me to..
Lastly,I always hang out at her house with her friends till late at night.It is a girls' house,and i am the only guy that could enter!
Confuse? yes,yes i am Silencer.
Well..i hope you could tell me if she loves me or perhaps have feelings towards me..because i want to confess my feelings towards her as well..
I react on how she react towards me. Sometime when she ask 'i want a hug' in a joking way..i'll say 'your head!'..i do not show my soft side towards her,but i always make her laugh and we are getting closer day by day..

P/S: she is my best friend!

With love from Malaysia.
Thank You!


Answer:

Wow! Honestly,I had this same kind of experience before.But nevermind,i'll tell you the result after this about me and that lady.K,what i wanna ask to you is,you're blind aren't you?
You can see that she actually have feelings from you.I bet she is the type that she does not show her feelings easily.Maybe what happen to you is that she slips out accidently because she feels comfortable with you.
Or maybe,she wants you to see the signs for yourself and love her more.
I am guessing she is not ready to accept you yet.But in time she will.
K kid,i'm going to help you in this,the signs that is obvious now is:
-She wants to get closer to you.Body contacts means she feels comfy with you and she have that love for you.
-She doesn't walk or get close to any guy.ONLY YOU! Feel lucky man!
-I know,you know,and we all know,when a girl wants to be with you,they'll stay close to you!
-Sharing with her will make both of you closer. But careful! Don't share too much!
-she feel sad when you had to go away to another class.she don't want things to change!
-You're the only guy that enter the house!

So you see,at least 3 signs is there.well there are more,but it's different depending on the culture and religion aspect in your country.
But the one i can see i'll tell..do keep me updated k?
You'll get her i believe.It's just a matter of time.That's all.
One day,she will break it out that she actually loves you.In the mean time,act normal,act just like how you are now.Do not change too much,if you have problems please tell her,at least she is alert for any changes.
Go! Go! Go!

Regards,
Your Silencer.

Do contact me and email me about problems or story you have!
 I will help you out!
I do respect privacy! Do not worry!
kaminaridestiny@gmail.com


''I just wanna know
If you feel the same 
Where u at
Where u at
(Where u at)''
-Tae Yang,Where You At-

Kaminaridestiny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment