Tuesday 19 June 2012

Chapter 1: The Aviation of Emotions

Woman,one of the beings that could bring a man down.And also bring down an empire.
Some said that these beings are from Venus.
Nevertheless that we,the men,need them to survive and continue with our life.
Always remember that different people have different opinion on their ideal lady in life.
Some wants their partner to be the dominant one..And some even want their partner to be adorable and cute most of the time.There are the one who choose their partner because of luxury and also because of their image.
To be honest,i prefer someone who is playing hard to get.
The best part of it is we will be wondering.And there will be a question in your mind all the time. In example,'Is she bloody interested in me?' or perhaps, 'she always show that she wants to be close but she doesn't want to admit that she loves me..Why?'.
K,not only man have his ego but also women as well.
Some choose to see a man on his knees to win her love.All men know when we are on our knees,it means we put down our ego and also pride aside in order to win someone.Cruel to some guys,but it is very romantic.
In my life,there is one girl which plays hard to get.I always try to get closer to her.I always try to win her..I do prone to wonder,she loves me or she does not?
I asked her a few times,'do you love me?'. And she'll reply 'hrmmm i don't know.'
Whenever she calls me 'dear',that is the most happiest thing you could ever hear.
Because it is soooooo hard to hear her saying that.
And when she sits next to me and our shoulder rubs each other,you feel like you want to shout and say 'THANK YOU GOD!'.
When you're with her,you feel so opened up,you feel so excited and you feel nervous at the same time.You'll feel good whenever each time you make her laugh. Whenever you see her rolling down in tears because she was laughing so hard.
Still the question plays in your head..She loves me or not? The signs are there,but verbally she won't say it out. The game is still on till today..


'She loves me? She loves me not?'
Tell me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment