Tuesday 11 September 2012

A Path Chosen Well


One of my user from this blog,I wouldn't tell who or which question belongs to her/him, had made the right choice and now she is living her life to the maximum. That wonderful being is now so happy. So i'll just copy and paste what she emailed me under the honor of her request to post this up. A great person from Midland,Texas.

Dear Silencer,
i wish to tell you that i took your advice and i made a decision where i do not want to chase him anymore.
He left me hanging for so long and i followed your advice that you said between two decision,to make him come back or move on.and i chose  to MOVE ON. The left turn. xD
i want everyone to know and to whoever will read this blog someday. Please make full use of their wonderful service and also please do think and follow the steps what they gave. It is like we are talking to our teacher or talking to a guy which is a 100 years old. They have so many experience and i am thankful that our path crossed. i am thankful,i posted to them that i was hurt and also i was in pain,i do not know what to do. i cant think well and i cant even do anything.i was unable to make my next move.Thanks to them,at first i feel better after i read,it was a bit painful no doubt,but after they told me to relax,they told me to think. And slowly few days after that,i start to think,deeply. And i realized,its true,i dont need a guy who cheats on me,there a so many guys out there who is better than him.. Now im single and i can talk to any guys and i can spend more time with my friends and family.it is true what Silencers said,we will feel better.
As for today,i vow to choose a guy perfectly,i will wait for a while to know that guy better and be careful with whom i choose. I want to say thanks to everyone in the silencer team. you all can count on them to help with your problems.

Love,
XXXXXXXXX

*p/s: Please post this up so that i could share the world my happiness and how did i achieve it.

Reply:
We are more than happy to help you. Please do know that the main objective of this blog is to create a better world. I,the silencer,been through a lot,and i mean a lot of relationship problems.ups and downs.
And I never want the rest of the world to feel the same way that i did. That's why I start this blog. What do you feel when no one is around you to help you stand up,what do you feel when you cannot think what is the best think to do. I know how hard it is to face it,and sometimes we need to find the right person to talk to.
That will give you advice and make you think. We wouldn't make the decision for you,but we will give the best option among all.
It was a pleasure to help you,thank you so much for your wonderful testimony. Do contact us again!

-From,
Silencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment